Name: Product of the Year
Date: October 12, 2017
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM EDT
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Five New Hampshire companies have earned spots as finalists for the 2017 NH High Tech Council’s Product of the Year (POY) Award.
- The Lightweight Carbon Fiber Assault Ladder LAL-18 is a minimalist, telescoping ladder that is built to withstand extreme conditions and is ideal for military purposes. It is made by Pilot Innovations, a Hooksett-based advanced composites company that specializes in partnering with elite individuals and organizations to solve challenges.
- The PowerLook Tomo Detection is an artificial intelligence-based software solution designed to optimize breast tomosynthesis reading efficiency and support cancer detection without compromising reading performance or increasing recalls, resulting in improved quality patient care. It is made by Icad, Inc., a Nashua-based company that provides innovative breast cancer detection solutions and services that enable earlier cancer detection and improve reading workflow.
- The Motion Surface™ is a new class of banknote security that produces three dimensional effects, ensuring banknote authenticity and value. It is made by Crane Currency, a company located in Nashua that is a fully-integrated supplier of banknotes for central banks all over the world.
- The Wagz Smart Dog Collar is the first all-in-one smart collar built to strengthen the connection between humans and dogs. It is made by Wagz, Inc., a Dover-based company with a mission to create smart products that understand, track and connect dogs to their humans like never before.
- The DevKit is an iOS application that enables users with no programming experience to create their own mobile apps and games from their iPhones and iPads without having to write any code. It is made by Vybe Software, LLC, a Bedford based software company focused in the computer science education space with a mission to inspire the next generation of software engineers.